Thursday, August 06, 2009

Travel on over

I'm just loving all these posts that I identify with. Over at Bad Mommy Moments she shared her love of plastic. She is hilarious. Stop by and read her stuff sometime. A wonderful writer.

Favorite Smells

  • Gravity (Jeff's cologne from High School), I still have a bottle tucked away in a drawer
  • What ever gum Jeff chewed in High school, I don't know which one it was but every time I smell it I know it's the one
  • What ever chapstick Jeff used in High school
  • Those three smells mixed together when I got in his Talon on a hot summer day, pure heaven. Man I miss that car!
  • Aveeno Baby Wash
  • wild green onions
  • puppy breath
  • (this one is bad) the smell of my newborns barf
  • coffee
  • new plastic
  • The smell of sweet potato bread baking.....I think I'll go make some now!

No comments: