Saturday, August 08, 2009

What a crock

While at the mall I read this, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." Seriously! Anybody who believes that has only experienced a drizzle and not a true down pour.

Hey dude, walk in another persons shoes and you will know the feeling of this verse, "Have mercy on me, Oh God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until this disaster has passed." Psalms 57:1

Now that's the real world, sometimes life stinks but there is always someone to turn too. Isn't it nice to know that he wants to gather us up in his shelter. Sometimes in life it's a comfort to know that he is more grieved with things than I am. That tells me that I have someone who truly understands what I am going through. Someone to cry with.

No comments: