Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's finally Halloween

Hush! I know I am late posting but it's the best I could do. We went to a church that was having a festival. We went last year with some friends and had such a great time we decided to go again.There wasn't anything for Timothy to do except sit there and be cute or sit there and be cute. So he decided toooooo...... you guessed it, sit there and be cute.
I know, I know you are probably tired of seeing the backs of people but I just love pictures like this. Just look at those little wings flappin' in the breeze.
Kati had so much fun. Just look at the bottoms of those tights.
Hey Peter! love the 'fro
Somebody call that boy a barber.
This may be the only game he played all night.

Kati on the other hand slid and bounced the night away.
Fishin'
Oh look, he did do something else. Don't worry, he did get plenty of candy. Kati made sure of that. I just love it when they are sweet to each other.

1 comment:

Be Inspired Always said...

What beautiful pictures.


I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to visit mine.


Jillian